I'm pretty sure most of y'all have all seen or heard the Kate Spade famous saying of "Live Colorfully". I agree with this 100%. Most people only take this saying into account when it comes to fashion, and adding pops of color to their outfits.. Ya know, things like that! Personally, I love adding pops of color to my outfits.. But I feel like there is more to this saying than we are taking away from it. So, What does it mean to live colorfully?
Living Colorfully is when you...
- Wake up and smell the roses
- Smile at a random person, and tell them "Good Morning"
- Write someone a letter, and send it through the mail (not email)
- Send someone a motivational text
- Paint/Sketch a picture of the things you love
- Sing "These are a few of my favorite things"
- Take some quiet time to read your Bible
- Sit on your front porch and just listen
- Take a picture of the sunrise, and say a little prayer
Basically, in my opinion.. Living Colorfully is taking the time to enjoy the little things, and being thankful, and kind, and just happy! I love this saying.. But, since I do believe in applying this statement to outfits too... Here's what I came up with:
~Let me know what you think about the new design here
~Join the Bloggers with Class community here
~Get Classy Cathleen in your inbox everyday here
~Follow me on Pinterest here