1. What are you looking forward to this Summer?
We both have beach houses in the same town and relaxing by the ocean or golfing at our country club is always a blast!
2. Do you have any big ideas planned for your blog this season? Any new serieses that your readers should be looking forward to?
We are planning on having a much more regular schedule now that school is finally out! We just did the “Camp Crazy” collaboration and there might be another series coming later this summer-stay tuned J
3. What is the weather like on an average day in Summer where you live?
We live in Massachusetts and the summer weather is absolutely beautiful, typically sunny and in
the 80’s not too hot or humid!
4. What do you think will be “trending” in fashion this Summer?
Scallops are a huge trend recently and we love LOVE it, especially the Lilly Pulitzer buttercup shorts and the J. Crew Factory shift dress! Also, pineapples have been a trend as well, which is super cute!
5. What is your go to pair of shoes for the upcoming season?
Hands down Jack Rogers, we both have quite the collection and they are perfect for any occasion!
6. What are some of the items on your “want list” for this Summer?
You really can’t go wrong with anything from the Lilly Pulitzer Summer Collection!
7. What is your favorite song at the moment?
That’s definitely a tough one, basically any country song is perfect for the summertime, and we both love Zac Brown Band.
8. What is your favorite quote?
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” as cliché as this quote may sound, it is so true!
9. Do you have any advice for any “newbie bloggers”?
Just be yourself and write about what makes you happy, plus don’t be afraid to tell your friends about your blogging- chances are they will love it!
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Go to the beach, look through old pictures and let’s be real, watch Netflix J
11. What inspires you?
Assuming that this is referring to blogging, we love Pinterest, if you are not sure how to style a new item you purchased, just search it and there will be tons of picture of people styling it differently. Also, you can always pick up bits and pieces from other bloggers and get ideas from them, the blogger community is typically pretty creative and unique!
Thanks again to Catherine and Julianna for being a part of my Pre- Summer interview! Make sure to check out Preppy by the Sea, and also the other interviews in this mini series if you missed one: