Hi everyone! i'm Aubrey from dreaming about someday. I'm here today to talk about one of my favorite social media platforms...
you guessed it...twitter.
i admit, i resisted twitter at first. i had facebook, my blog, and instagram. i actually had a twitter account, but i mainly only used it to follow celebs. eventually i started following a few bloggers. for months i only read tweets. i didn't tweet anything and made no efforts to connect with everyone=big fat mistake. twitter is one of the easiest ways to connect with other bloggers and grow your blog. i'm making it easy for you with a few tips.
top 5 tips to using twitter for blogging
1. tweet your blog posts. a lot of people like to schedule tweets and connect all posts to twitter.
2. tweet more than your blog posts and instagram pictures. give people a reason to follow you.
3. engage with your followers. when someone tweets you, tweet them back.
4. network. want to swap ads? tweet. looking for guest posters? tweet. need advice on products? tweet. hosting a giveaway? tweet.
5. follow your favorite bloggers on twitter. it's often easier to get a response on twitter than a blog comment.
i love the interactions that so easily come with twitter. i love the discussion. i love the connection. i love twitter!